HopeWell Ranch General Calendar of Events
The following calendar is a general idea of the events and seasons for HopeWell Ranch.
Please see a list of events on our Facebook page.
Small Group Bible Study at HopeWell Ranch from 6 PM – 7:30 PM
Are you ready for some real and practical change in your life? The book The Power of Blessing by Kerry Kirkwood can bring about real change for the greater good. This powerful book will give you a new perspective on how God sees all of us. The principles can help you change yourself, family, neighborhood, city, the world! Please join us for this six week study so we will grow together! Let us know by February 4th if you will be joining us so we can order the appropriate materials.
Volunteer Orientation at HopeWell Ranch from 10 AM – 12 PM
Are you interested in being a part of the 2017 season at HopeWell Ranch? Want to learn what being a team member is all about? Well then this informational orientation is just for you!! Please come ready to learn what it means to share in this amazing ministry!
Parent Sign Up for the 2017 Season at HopeWell Ranch from 10 AM – 12 PM
HopeWell Ranch is offering two 5 week therapeutic horse back riding program segments. Children with mental/emotional/slight physical challenges qualify. Parents, guardians, and care givers are welcome to attend this mandatory orientation if you are interested in having your child/children participate in the program. Please RSVP to this event or contact us directly at 989-289-0465.
at the Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt. Pleasant Michigan from 6 p.m until 8 p.m.
VIP Event to follow from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Online Ticket sales available at:
- The Event Tickets are $50.00 a piece
- Meal includes:
- Shrimp Scampi with Garlic Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast with Tuscan Tomato Vinaigrette
- Chef’s selection of starch and vegetable, fresh baked rolls and butter
- Spinach and arugula salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts served with a tart cherry vinaigrette.
- Cheesecake (chocolate and New York Original)
- Freshly brewed Soaring Eagle Special Blend Coffee, Regular and Decaffeinated; as well as a selection of Hot Herbal Teas
- Cash Bar will be available
- Sweet Friends in Music – Christian Music, Country, Rock and Roll, etc.
- Live and Silent Auctions will be available
- The posting of the auction items will be coming soon!
- A VIP event will follow the fundraising event ($50.00)
- Special Guests to be announced soon!
- Drawings will be available for gifts
- Coffee Bar
- Cheese and bite size fruit
Rob Kinnun (989) 600-9426; Tammie L. Fogal (989) 824-1090; Jodi Stuber (989) 289-0465