HopeWell Ranch would like to thank all the volunteers who help us in our mission. Although too numerous to thank individually, we want you to know how much we appreciate your help and support.
Special thank you to:
- McGuirk Sand and Gravel for their continued support of our programs
- Culver’s of Mt. Pleasant, Midland, and Lansing
- Polencha Nighswonger, for helping design and make our community garden possible.
- Russ Torpey for the excavation at the ranch.
- Al Cook for trenching the waterlines.
- Hardcrete for donating concrete for work at the ranch.
- Milt and Lori Hoffman and Tom Conley for their work on the mini pen and help fencing the outdoor arena.
- His House Fellowship for all their hard work at the ranch.
- A HUGE thank you to all of our volunteers.