About HopeWell Ranch
HopeWell Ranch is a non-profit organization that desires, through the use of donated and rescued horses, to reach out to children and adults, as well as our beloved Veterans, who may have emotional, spiritual, physical and social needs. It is our goal to offer them the unconditional love of a horse and caring staff, as an example of Christ's love, to help facilitate healing and the restoration of hope for their future.
Participation in our riding programs can provide emotional benefits such as self-confidence, independence, self-worth, self-esteem, improved social skill, responsibility and increased attention span. Physical benefits include increased balance, coordination, flexibility, mobility, circulation and improved muscle tone.
Working with equines and the social interaction between riders can greatly benefit the body, mind and spirit.
at the Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt. Pleasant Michigan from 6 p.m until 8 p.m.
VIP Event to follow from 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Online Ticket sales available at:
The Event Tickets are $50.00 a piece
- **Shrimp Scampi with Garlic Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast with Tuscan Tomato Vinaigrette
- **Vegetarian Meals are available
- **Chef’s selection of starch and vegetable, fresh baked rolls and butter
- **Spinach and arugula salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts served with a tart cherry vinaigrette.
- **Cheesecake (chocolate and New York Original)
- **Freshly brewed Soaring Eagle Special Blend Coffee, Regular and Decaffeinated; as well as a selection of Hot Herbal Teas
- **Cash Bar will be available
Band:**Sweet Friends in Music:
- -----They play Country, Bluegrass, Oldies, Celtic and Christian Music! ----- They are a harmonizing group with 3-part harmony! -----Come and make your music request and dance the night away!
Live and Silent Auctions will be available**The posting of the auction items will be coming soon!
A VIP event will follow the fundraising event ($50.00)**Special Guests to be announced soon!
- **Drawings will be available for gifts
- **Coffee Bar
- **Cheese and bite size fruit
Rob Kinnun (989) 600-9426; Tammie L. Fogal (989) 824-1090;
Jodi Stuber (989) 289-0465
Easy Facebook Feed
Late this afternoon we were hosting an EAGALA session when a storm came through. The noise of hail hitting the arena roof was thunderously loud. At first the horses were frightened and then they settled down and decided to watch! The gray in this picture isn't fog but hail that eventually turned into an extremely hard rain. If say it was quite an experience!
It is such a beautiful thing to behold-the love of a horse for their human and a human for their horse! ❤️
Quit horsing around and buy your tickets today for our Have a Heart for HopeWell fundraising event! https://hopewellranch.yapsody.com/event/index/60593/have-a-heart-for-hopewell
Horses in the midst. Even when you can't see horses clearly they are still so beautiful! Happy Wednesday friends!! ❤️
HopeWell Ranch FuN FaCtS: Arabian Horses! This breed came from the Arabian Peninsula and are well known for their dished or concave faces, large eyes, and the high carriage of their tails when they run! Most have 16 vertebrae where other breeds have 17! These very intelligent horses once lived in tents with their owners to prevent being stolen so they had to be gentle and good natured! These traits make them noble and beautiful companions! HopeWell Ranch is blessed to have two beautiful Arabians on site: Chebar and Opie! They both have their own fans and are well loved!! ❤️